Wednesday, February 24, 2010

For Tomorrow

I know that everyone is as anxious, nervous, concerned, praying, and many other emotions about tomorrow. Michelle has an amazing surgeon. Her surgery will start at 8 am tomorrow. I also know that you all will want to know how things are going.

You all know what a crazy tech geek I am, so follow that geekiness, I can update the blog from my phone.

I will let you all know when she has gone into surgery, and when she is out through our blog.

I also want to thank everyone who has called, emailed, sent cards, gifts, signed up to help with meals or driving. The amount of support that everyone has provided truly brings tears to my eyes and has helped Michelle get ready for her battle that starts tomorrow.

There has never been any doubt in anyone's mind that she is going to win. Over the next few days and weeks I know many will want to call or email. Please understand that depending on how Michelle is feeling will determine is she feels like talking or returning emails. You may get responses from me if she is tired, but I promise to send all the well wishes and messages to her.

Thanks again to everyone for their support.

Howard & Michelle

6 comments:

  1. Howard,

    Thanks for the update; I was just wondering how everyone was doing on the eve of surgery. Hopefully when things start moving you will feel more in control; and remember we are all here to help. In fact you might find some camping out with you tomorrow, whether in person or spirit. So many people, so many positive thoughts. Good Luck. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howard,

    We are grateful for the updates. Our thoughts will be with you as well. I will begin praying today for the surgeon and the hospital room staff that all goes well.

    The LifeSpan contingent sends warm thoughts and greetings.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howard and Michelle,

    Another LifeSpan contingent member checking in. You have all been in my thoughts and prayers daily, including your medical team. Michelle you are so protected and strengthened - I pray you feel it! Just think, tomorrow about this time, you will be out of surgery.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please know that we are here to help in any way ....Michelle - there are a number of women in this neighborhood that have been though the same battle, let me know if you want me to give you their name and phone numbers. It may help to talk to someone else that has been through this battle and won!

    Kim Dorton

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Cousin Ellen and John in snowed-in Vermont

    We love you Michelle- and Howard and the girls.

    Sending good thoughts and our prayers each day and we will be with you tomorrow with love and strength and light....

    Hugs that hold and heal,

    Cousins Ellen and John

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl!! We KNOW you will conquer this battle. We are here anytime. Feel free to send the girls over at a moments notice for a few hours of rest. Howard can come over too ofr a Mexican beverage if need be. We will be praying for you all morning as well as our prayer team at Water's Edge.

    ReplyDelete